Could you become a HUB and join our a food waste warriors? This is an exciting opportunity to really help tackle food waste and feed bellies not bins.
The process of becoming a HUB involves onsite visits whereby assessments will take place. During these assessments we will check that you currently have or that you can adapt to having:
- The appropriate space and facilities
- The ability to follow policies and procedures
- Most importantly understand and uphold the TRJFP values
Throughout the entire process you will be guided and helped by the local HUB coordinator in your area. This is an initial inquiry form and a full assessment will be completed at a later date. Unfortunately, not every individual or organisation who applies through this form will be suitable to become a HUB. However, we will work with you to ensure that all potential adaptations are considered.
By filling out the Hub form, you agree to the following:
- TRJFP has the permission to record and store your information
- TRJFP can contact you via phone, email or WhatsApp